Attend Anywhere – Video Consultations
Due to the current Coronovirus crisis, we are changing the way in which we deliver services in order to protect patients and staff.
The practice is open but all appointments will be by telephone initially with follow up a video or face-to-face appointments arranged if necessary.
When you are indicated to do so, you can attend your consultation online via a video consultation.
Video calling is as convenient as a phone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication. It can save you time and money and brings your care closer to home.
Where do I go to Attend my Appointment?
Please Click Here to access this service
There is no need to create an account and no information you enter is stored.
Please do not use this link without prior approval from a clinician at the surgery.
What do I Need to Make a Video Call?
- A good connection to the internet If you can watch a video online (e.g. YouTube) you can make a video call.
- A private, well-lit area where you will not be disturbed during the consultation.
One of these:
- Google Chrome web browser on a desktop or laptop, or on an Android tablet or smartphone.
- Safari web browser on an Apple iMac, MacBook, iPad, or iPhone.
- Web-camera, speakers and microphone already built into laptops or mobile devices.
Is it Secure?
Video calls are secure; your privacy is protected.
You have your own private video room that only authorised clinicians can enter.
How Much Internet Data Will I Use?
You don’t use any data while waiting for a clinician to join you. A video call uses a similar amount of data
to Skype® or FaceTime®.
How Much Does a Video Call Cost?
The video call is free (except for your internet usage).
Smartphone and tablet users. If you can, connect to a home or work Wi-Fi network to avoid using your mobile data allowance.